Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Ranting Entry #1

I have always been self-conscious about my weight. My driver's license states that I'm 5'3", but I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere between 5'1 - 5'2. My weight varies from 110 lbs when I'm mega hungry, to about 112 lbs when I'm stuffed. Most people would say that's a healthy weight range. Well, let me give you a little background about myself. I am an Asian teenager that is surrounded by Asian friends and family members that are thin and fit. In short, they have the "good body". Since puberty, I have been gradually gaining weight in unflattering areas of my body (face, stomach, hips, thighs). I struggled with weight loss since I was 14 years old. Through an arduous journey of endless dieting and exercising, I lost almost 20 lbs. Though I now have a healthier body, I am stuck with the left over cellulite. On top of everything, I've developed an "Ulzzang" fetish. What's an Ulzzang you ask? It means "best face" in Korean. I know this sounds really weird, but when I'm bored, I would browse the web and look for pictures of ulzzangs (who are so freaking perfect), and use that as motivation to continue my diet and exercise (so I can get rid of the cellulite). LOL, I just re-read my blabbering post and realized I was EVERYWHERE. How did I get from weight to ulzzang? This blog itself is like my own psychologist, where I can let everything out. Anyway, I think this is long enough for my first "Random Ranting Entry".
Until next time,
V.H. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment